Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree RTV, the stated numbers are the baseline, everything else is gravy....not sure why that's not established as fact...

Shorts are up 800k, still a pitance to shares outstanding, they must be shaking in their boots, if 1.3 million need to get out right away the price is going higher fast.

https://shortdata.ca/stock/PTK.V/

How many times will the buyout pot get churned here? Yes, I agree, there must be interested parties. No, I disagree, one of those parties isn't POET. Unless a significant offer comes along, which I care not to speculate on, SV likely will tell them to pound sand....at least I hope so. He's not an idiot, he knows what he helped create, he won't give it away.

Lastly, it appears that anytime a significant PR comes out we will see one of these BtPR appearances from management. Unless there is a news release immediately before, which I highly doubt, they will just be talking about what they have released today. Why before the market opens? Maybe they had plans for the day and wanted to get it done early....

PS - George can you ask SV how many parts there are to the ecosystem he has built?

New Message
Please login to post a reply