Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

EFLVF, Electrovaya has a share price about $1.67 USD on the US OTC and an average daily share trading volume of only 354,000.  Electrovaya, another Canadian Small Cap, has announced they have applied to list on the NASDAQ. 

I don't know what pathway of the numerous available pathways to gain listing on the NASDAQ that Electrovaya is taking, but I find it interesting that this company trades less than a dollar USD over the current share price of POETF on the OTC in the US and less than a dollar, Canadian, over PTK in Canada. 

If they are able to make a NASDAQ application with only their current share price and with a daily volume of less than 400,000 share traded then "Splain it to me, Lucy", why couldn't POET do the same.  I know the answer has to be simple and beyond my understanding, but "inquiring readers want to know".  Just askin'   Thanks!   

Electrovaya, a Technology-Intensive Lithium Ion Battery Company, Applies to List on NASDAQ - Electrovaya

Electrovaya Inc. (“Electrovaya” or the “Company”) (TSX:EFL; OTCQB:EFLVF), a lithium ion battery manufacturer with industry-leading performance and substantial intellectual property, has submitted an initial application to list its common shares on the Nasdaq Stock Market (“NASDAQ”).

The Company is pursuing a NASDAQ listing in order to enhance its investor profile, with the goal of attracting institutional and retail investors, furthering M&A opportunities, and increasing shareholder value.

• Electrovaya has applied to list on the NASDAQ, allows broader investor base

• Electrovaya shares will continue to be listed on the TSX under the symbol “EFL"

• Electrovaya is a technology-intensive company and holds more than 100 patents in lithium ion battery technology. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply