Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yep that seems to have been a pattern for so long now I can't care to recall. I really don't like conspiracy theories. But...!! This stock has defied logic for so long now, that I'm beginning to think there are some dark forces behind all this trading irregularity. Perhaps the group of investors that threatened management with selling their 10million or so shares, are flexing their muscles???

Aside from my flippancy. The only explanation for this irregularity I can conjure is...!  The potential is so high and the rewards for getting in early and cheaply, so alluring.  That we, the retail shareholders, are being played and are slowly being squeezed out by repeated attacks on the sp.  Afterall, someone is buying all these shares that are sold. Why is that? 

Given the bad sentiment and fatigue that has been palpable around these parts recently. Surely it isn't us hoovering up these shares? Hasn't our appetite for this stock dwindled to the point that we can't prop the SP up any longer?  We're all dry now, the well is empty. Most retail shareholders simply don't have the appetite to stick it out. It perhaps speaks volumes that the SP has sustained itself relatively well recently.

So I say hold on to your shares.  Don't let the big guys have them!! Since there is most definitely potential that outweighs the risk. And even if you don't think so, perhaps you can agree, that we've come this far now why the hell not just see it out.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply