Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Okledo.. as always insightful.

Just an opinion--no evidence.. but it seems to me the joint venture in China will pass the test. Poets directing minds had the foresight to craft a strategy to meet this threat . If I recall correctly the joint venture's market being Chinese and not for export to say the USA.

Given the race in this domain war, (there at six) China is leading, and I don't believe communist military would want to lose the opportunity to not have controllable access to poet portfolio and sustainable advantages it will bring both military and civilian technology.

I agree with the article, I believe the greatest threat will be America, and the muscle--moral suasion brought to bear on Canada's Prime Minister to close it down.

No authority.. but certainly this potential turbulence is ripe for discussion.. anxious foresight is always a good thing.tpower

New Message
Please login to post a reply