Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

"Since the SP was depressed earlier this week, it’s my OPINION, that they postpone for a few days the pricing to give the chance to have a better pricing.  The market was just too negative Monday and Tuesday. So it’s a good decision by the management because it will be LESS DILUTIVE.  As for privileged info….since it was post on Agoracom, it’s more of a public info.  We post it exactly to SHARE the info. "

This makes ZERO sense. They caused the SP destruction by putting out the news last week with no price attached. When they did this the share price was $3.74. What did they expect to happen with a bunch of blanks in the offering and no details? If this was true, it is so backwards and shows a level of incompetence I have yet to see in a publicly run company. As a result, I will take this as a false rumour OR not realistic strategy because I can't believe this would be their rationale after what they did (hoping the SP recovers from their mistakes). 

New Message
Please login to post a reply