Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience being a part of a LIFE financing. Is a phone call or email all it takes once the financing info is dropped?The drop in share price has crushed my investing accounts, along with everyone else here I'm sure, but the opportunity to be a part of this financing as a retail shareholder, and get that full warrant is a nice consolation prize. Also haven't noticed it talked about much, but the LIFE financing in Canada seems to be separate from money being raised in the US, hopefully they will be able to raise as much as possible there. From trying to learn about the LIFE financing, the max allowed to be raised is 10 million, or 10% of market cap of the company. I wonder if now that the company is worth under 100 million, if that limits how much can be raised in Canada?

New Message
Please login to post a reply