Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mining, I don't think there is any sense in stirring the pot by commenting on what is painfully obvious.

I believe that all or most all shareholders clearly understand that a potential equity financing comes with a significant amount of dilution, but the alternative is less desirable.

At this point, I'm not overly concerned with the prospects of dilution. I anxiously await management to report that adequate financing has been arranged sufficient to fund the company through to commercialization. As shareholders, that should be our only focus as opposed to advocating a witch hunt.

When it comes to the MD&A, there are clear and definitive guidelines and 'rules' to follow. Management is obligated to provide a factual account of operations based on publicly disclosed information but must also include identifying any threats and or risks. ( that's a CYA thing ) I believe they have done so.

Nuff said

New Message
Please login to post a reply