Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks for highlighting the MD&A Fairchild, I hadn't read it, I was stuck in a negativity loop about all the mistakes this company has made. It does show that the reason we all invested in this company in the first place is still intact. That it has incredible potential if management can finally execute.  Off the charts potential. As frustrating as this company is, it still has a shocking risk/reward profile. With them getting so low on cash ( did anyone see an official number on cash remaining?), risk is high. But that potential reward is what we all dream about. 

I just wish they would get the financing sorted and tell us about it. Spending an additional $11 million on R and D this year?  Could you please tell us where that money is coming from?  They keep hinting at potential sources, like selling their stake in super photonics. But would you just get it done already!

New Message
Please login to post a reply