Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hellomillions:

Ok, "bucko", I get it. You are an American and you have freedom of speech and you didn't do it, the company did it.

There isn't a single investor here that doesn't share the frustration you have as a new member of this message board since way back on the 16th of March, 2024, although the vast majority here have had that frustration long before you joined the fray.

I also am an American and I have expressed my own frustration more than once with the dearth of ROI and with some of the past mistakes of POET management just as have most of the members of this message board, however when I read your posts I am struck by how after every reading of one of your numerous posts, the Greek phrase "Pan Metron Ariston" seems to always come to mind.  None of us here are waving the Pom Poms for POET management, but it appears we all have a sligthly greater appreciation for the concept of hubris than might manifest itself in some of your posts.  JMO only, but as far as it goes in throwing eggs at POET management, barbs and expressing dissatisfaction with some of their past decisions.. well, that has all been done by experts and wannabee experts in the past.  Nothing new under the sun and you are not really adding anything new in that department.

And after that thought above regarding "Pan Metron Ariston" settles for a moment then the next thought from my mind peers above the horizon as a question:  "What was your previous ID when you were on this message board in the past?"

We all know that Sales, Sales and more Sales linked to net profit will be the only thing to move the needle of Share Price "Up and to the Right".

If I am mistaken and you truly are a nascent Newbie(nN) to this messge board, them please accept my sincere apology for questioning the possibity of a more sinister return from the dead file and past membership.

Just an inquiring reader, nothing more.  In the long view of things it really dosen't matter.  We were all Newbies at one time or another and have all posted things we regretted.  This may be one of mine.

Onward through the FOG with Freedom and the American Way!  Faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings with a single bound, ad infinitum!!!

Okiedo

It's a Sunday and nothing else is happening

New Message
Please login to post a reply