Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Thought I would share my exchange with Breeze

Breeze (Monday): Is Poet selling on the open market today?  The ATM is still in place in Canada and it could be resumed without notice in the USA.  We should know in few days if the number of outstanding shares are up. Days like this one it would be easy for them to sell a few hundred of thousand shares

Me (Tues): I don't think they want to sell into the market at these prices. So I have mixed feelings about this.  That being said it would be smart for them to take what they can get while they can but I still think there is a non-dilutive source coming.

We need the price to start moving up to get institutions on board.

Breeze: But remember that in january the PP was done at 1.22$ CAD ….with a full warrant. So 1.80$ CAD with no warrant is not that bad….unless they have a viable B plan.  So it could be tempting for them to strike a few $ just to extend a bit the runway of our cash for more flexibility.  Of course they are not going to get 15 million out of this strategy but maybe 1 or 2 million could help a bit these days. 

Anyway, we should see soon enough if the number of outstanding shares goes up in the coming days. 

Me: Good points

New Message
Please login to post a reply