Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There has been a lot of talk about how people find it strange that the share price is still depressed with all the recent developments. I agree that it's a little odd, but then again, we are talking about POET. LOL

I have no worries that we will see a huge run in the near furture as the news sinks in and as we receive additional details on the Foxconn relationship and about other partnerships/deals. I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see some buying later today as folks don't like being out before the weekend when news can come at any time. Remember, we are currently trading right around the level where 3 new institutions took positions totaling around $25M. We will rise from here. 

In any event, enjoy the long weekend and try not to stress too much about why it hasn't started another run as of yet. The future is very bright now. 

Cheers! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply