Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You just can't help yourself can you? You were not threatened, you were advised to stop slamming me. Nothing else nothing more and I can provide all of the background of how you distort the truth.

I don't want to have anything to do with you. If you have good information to share then great I am all for it as is everyone else here but this constant picking a fight that goes on here is ridiculous.

Agoracom: Small Cap Investment - POET Technologies Inc. - Re: Good stuff only please

You flagged that post as a violation and made the following statement:

Insulting many shareholders, as usual. Remove this, you know it is against the rules.

As it turns out Leb Agoracom Admin processed this post and found it not to be in violation.

This is just so typical of what I have had to put up with you. So much of what you say is just false yet you continue to try and make me look like the one who is treating you unfairly. I don't get it. Just leave me alone!

Reporter

Reported By:

CelestialAIisBack (Account Banned) view public profile

Rating: 3.95 (21 votes)

Ranking Points: 20

Role: Mail Room

Violations: 3

Violation type:

Insults or Shouting

Report Comments:

Insulting many shareholders, as usual. Remove this, you know it is against the rules.

Date Reported:

Jan 07, 2022 01:17PM

Action Taken

Violation Processed By:

AGORACOM Administrator (Active) view public profile

Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Ranking Points: 45117

Role: Administrator

Violations: 197

Action Taken:

Violation Ignored

New Message