Pelangio Exploration Inc.

Ghana – Timmins – Red Lake ● World-class Gold belts

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Birch Lake

Located in Northwest Ontario, Red Lake Mining District. Birch Lake is approx. 120 km NE of the Town of Red Lake, in the Birch Uchi greenstone belt. Trade Winds is earning a 60% interest in the Birch Lake highgrade island gold property. Earn in to be completed by Sept 2008.

Overview

The Birch Lake property contains a greenstone-hosted vein type structure similar to geological features present at Gold Corp’s Red Lake Mine.
Significant development by Placer Dome between 1986 and 1996 including 110 drill holes totalling 19,918 metres, together with mapping, IP, trenching, geological, geochemical and ground geophysical surveys.

Exploration Details
Five parallel vein structures, over 40 metres total width and open to depth, have yielded intercepts of multi-ounce mineralization (see Assay Results).
$500,000.00 drill program planned for summer 2008.

Metric
Imperial
229.9 g/t over 2.45 metres
6.75 oz/t over 8 feet
209 g/t gold over 1 metre
6.14 oz/t gold over 3.3 feet
115.9 g/t over 2.9 metres
3.4 oz/t over 9.5 feet
109 g/t gold over 1 metre
3.2 oz/t gold over 3.3 feet
41.60 g/t gold over 1.35 metres
1.22 oz/t gold over 4.4 feet
21.22 g/t over 2.35 metres
0.62 oz/t over 7.7 feet
4.15 g/t gold over 3.3 metres
0.12 oz/t gold over 10.8 feet
1.65 g/t gold over 6 metres
0.051 oz/t gold over 36.1 feet
I will contact IR Dept.and try to find out what their drilling plans are for this area along with Obuasi property. I copied this from Trade Winds sight which shows the owner ship of 60%, but more recently PX, i believe now has 100 %. Gold now being reconized as a currency will sure draw attention to the junior gold market and if PX can repeat these grades then PX will sure attract some attention.Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply