TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

The ony real change is that things have gotten worse, at least in this part of the country. Has rained for 2 days. Saw one field planted a few miles away on the edge of the "desert' (Carberry Sand hills), and heard of quit a few acres of spuds planted further in to the sand. While we aren't exacty late yet, it wil take several days of good weather before much will be done here, and good weather isn't forecast for a while. If we get another blast of rain in a week... there goes May! Weather radar makes me think Sask isn't getting much in either.

Assiniboine River having a 1 in 300 yr flood. Several hundred households in Brandon evacuated and they will intentionally breach a dike near Portage La Prairie to relieve pressure. Sacraficing a hundred homes and a fair bit of farmland to safeguard many more of the same. I understand the rationale, but I hear that those affected have never been notiied, they are just picking up their impending disaster on the news. Pity anyone not listening!

Financially, wonder at how Viterra might make out if they sell less seed, fertilizer and then move less grain next yr if these soggy conditions persist.

Hoping for sunshine!

New Message
Please login to post a reply