TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Fire River Gold Corp. Announces Refining Contract

FAU: TSX.V
FVGCF: OTCQX
FSE: FWR
www.firerivergold.com

VANCOUVER, July 11, 2011 /CNW/ - Fire River Gold Corp. (the "Company", "FAU") (TSX.V: FAU) announces a one year term refining contract with Johnson Matthey Inc. of Salt Lake City, Utah. On mutual agreement, this contract will be automatically renewed after the first 12 month period.

Johnson Matthey's operations comprise of refining gold and silver, bullion manufacturing and then selling on the open market. Johnson Matthey will be refining the doré bars shipped by Fire River Gold from the Nixon Fork Gold Mine in their facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah, which when delivered to the refinery, will contain approximately 70% gold and 30% silver.

Half of Fire River Gold's revenue from the Nixon Fork Gold Mine will be generated from the sale of the doré bars to the refinery in Utah. The other half of the revenue generated will be from the sale of a copper concentrate which will be shipped to a smelter (contract pending). The first shipment of doré bars to Johnson Matthey will be delivered in the month of August.

On behalf of the Board of Directors,

Richard Goodwin
President & C.O.O.

New Message
Please login to post a reply