TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

portee thanks for the humor....even the boss(the missus) got a kick out of your last post...since this post deals with food..... has anyone else taken any speculative position in food production... potash corp...western potash....phoscan chemical etc....my last foray into a fertilizer proved to be survivable mess(moose pasture africa).....i have been following phoscan for a couple of years now and have a small position in fos.....this companys cash on hand alone is equivalent to 0.39 cents per share and the puppy is trading at a 23% discount.....almost a no brainer for a long term play as they do not have any longterm debt and have a viable project and they are in canada ...in 2012 they plan on doing some more infill drilling.....anyways i have a hard on for this play....any thoughts...am posting infrequently on the pdg main board because i have very little to add to the conversation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply