TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

fug i missed the boat.....but not totally.......pvg is still an exploration play and might even match the price of seabridge.....however i have taken a position in silver standard(sso).....they were the company that spun off pretium......they still own approx. 30% of pretium.....but unlike pretium they are a producer and do have a positive cashflow.....that young buck broker of mine has really got to me about preserving capital..... so i guess somehow in my oldheimers state of mind i must be evaluating risk reward......don't ask me how this is done.....i think its called fear...do they teach that to kids nowadays?... mrs.konor liked the post and says awwwww isn't that cute.....cute my a...ss....cuteness is reserved for people i told her.......nice is for all those other things.....fug do not get too cute with mrs konor.....she is not kind.....and she reminded me to thank you for the CUTE post....

New Message
Please login to post a reply