TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hello Maginonauts,

If Carson Block is passing around new words, why shouldn't I?! And don't even ask me if FRIVILUDICROUS is spelled correctly!

Just watched an interview with Mr. Block and the interviewers were trying hard to paint him as a villain. He was doing his best to portray himself as the Saviour to the Stockholder.

I watched as someone in the middle. The journalists were trying generate press while Carson was defending his right to make money. And lets be honest, Mr. Block is more interested in making money for himself than protecting your shareholder rights.

It was interesting to notice that Mr. Block may be a predator who preys on other predators. As others have said, if Sino Forest is innocent, then why have they been unable to disprove many of the allegations?

While I am sympathetic to the average Joes who lost money in this fiasco; it high-lites why I try to avoid investing in Chinese companies. Too hard to know where the truth lies.

Anyway, that's all I've got. Perhaps some discussion?

Be well everyone,

KG

New Message
Please login to post a reply