On Track for a New Mine

Discovery and development of precious metals - New Brunswick & Manitoba

Free

..Pinawanian, from what i see and just my thoughts looking at whats availible through WWW.SEDAR.COM , Puma, through CEO/GEOLOGIST, Marcel is/has been since 98 following a major sulphide deposit. Looking here at this file, the pink circle encompasses the Plu Ton eruption...found.

In 2008, a preliminary NI 43-101 compliant indicated mineral resource of 1M ounces of silver has been estimated over the central part of the Haché lens (50m x 100m) to a maximum depth of 125 meters from only 36 drillholes. Since the calculation, 84 new holes for 20,000 metres have been drilled on the Haché and Shaft lenses for a strike length of about 700 metres and to a vertical depth of 450 meters defining five new mineralized zones. In the last drilling program (2008), 22 holes over 84 holes (26%) intersected at least 90 g/t Ag over a minimum length of 3 metres of core. The drilling defined 5 new lenses in the Shaft area, over a strike length of 700 metres which represent only 10% of the favourable structure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply