A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Former Saint Jean Carbon CEO, a mathmetician, posted at the VCT Bullboard:

https://tinyurl.com/4z7j33fc

PIPES

Are you aware that Canadian brokers have sold "pipes" to funds, which are short reporting EXEMPT?? These funds have direct accesss to the trading sysytem of the broker and can trade as they wish. I have calculated that these funds are "non-reported" short over 7 million VCT. This has killed not only our company but hundreds of others world wide. The regulators turn a blind eye to this practice. What happens? Shareholders in these companies eventually dump their shares in panic selling at 1/2 the price and the funds buy back their shares with the money they got for the "illegal sales" and make a 50% profit. In the meantime our small companies are devistated. This won't stop until OUR buying blows these funds up, having to cover their "illegal" shorts. Where are our politicians in this practice. Sitting on their hands...........as usual. This is NOT A JOKE!! IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply