A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Now to see if the next study on whether or not this project is economicly feasable, which is going to be tough as the cost to power the torches is not cheap, but how they use the heat or capture or divert this heat to be used in another task will be interesting. I wonder if this is also being looked at with the two HPQ pilot plants QRR, and Fumed Silca as the heat produced is extreme. Can it be used to heat a water system that could also help as part of a coooling system for the plant where the water is recirculated to use as a heat source to heat offices, and to use as a hot water source in the office plumbing. That way costs are brought down, and energy is conserved, and recycled from what would have been used to heat the water.

I have no idea to what they are looking at what I wrote above is just my thoughts. But I am sure they are figuring ways to recycle the heat produced by the torches.

New Message
Please login to post a reply