New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free
Message: Zim gold and platinum royalties could slash production, profits

PB22, I have been reading your postings for a couple of weeks now and need to ask some questions.

I am not a frequent poster. It has been a couple of years since Shaeffer and I have had some minor battles, but I think he and I are on the same page now.

In any event, I must say that you completely confuse me in being able to find any logical explanation that makes your participation normal.

Were you a stockholder in RPTN?

Do you now own shares in LLSR?

Are you cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Are you a Shrill?

Why would you focus on an IRS rule that applies to an 85 million carryover loss from RPTN if you think LLSR is not for real? The importance of that is only relevent if (when) LLSR makes 85 million!!!!

Are you a Ralph Nader for the BB and talking about many other stocks at the same time?

Have you ever been to Zimbabwe or done business there?

You say you are just being open and doing DD, well this poor ignorant sole sees nothing that would indicate that is your true purpose.

Please answer my questions, so I can understand your true purpose. A little more knowledge might confirm my suspicions.

I have many more questions if you answer these and might even give you some facts that are all inclusive and not the game of politicians, whcih is partial and biased information only.

Thanks for any Response. It is truly appreciated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply