...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Further to Tundup's post; From what Don said at the AGM regarding the crowd at the latest NYC presentation, I don't think we will see the share price reaction to that presentation for a while yet. As Don said he was expecting reports from 3 new analysts in the next 60 days and he said the meeting was over capacity and attended by a crowd of investment industry types. He also said the company has subsequently responded to numerous requests for information. IMO, and as evidenced by the expected 60 day turnaround by analysts, these people are going to take this information turn it inside out and uspide down and likely at least some of them are going to come to the same conclusion that Ken Dart and Hepalink came to. RVX is a very worthwhile investment. As Don said, the audience was not people who are going to see a presentation Friday and buy stock Monday.

On another note, a number of people have thanked me on the forum or in private for my post on the AGM. You are welcome, it really is the least I can do to be part of a board with such a diversity of quality participants.

New Message
Please login to post a reply