...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

This Friday kicks off the Resverlogix (and a little Zenith) March Madness. Cheer on Resverlogix, and while you're at it cheer on my Arizona Wildcats in the NCAA tourney. Bear Down Arizona! Here's the schedule of events for the next 3 weeks. Arizona plays Friday night, BTW. :-)

Mar. 17-19, 2017: ACC.17, American College of Cardiology - 66th Annual Scientific Session & Expo, Washington, DC

Resverlogix presents at a moderated poster session on Friday March 17th at 11 AM Eastern time. Here is a direct link to the abstract and link to my previous post on the abstract. The title is "Apabetalone (RVX-208) Lowers Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) in Diabetes Mellitus by a Mechanism Involving Microbiome Mediated Activity on the Complement Pathway." Amgen also presents their Repatha/PCSK9 Phase 3 results on Friday morning and Esperion will be presenting an abstract on the genetic validation of their ETC-1002/ATP-Citrate lysase drug on Sunday.

Mar. 20-22, 2017: BIO-Europe Spring, Barcelona, Spain

Resverlogix presents at 9:30 AM Barcelona time on Tuesday March 21st, so will be way before markets open in North America.

Mar. 29-Apr.2, 2017: AD/PD 2017, 13th International Conference on Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Disease, Vienna, Austria

Resverlogix presents a poster on Wednesday, March 29th at a poster session that runs from 0800 to 1800 Vienna time. Here is a link to the abstract. The title is "APABETALONE, A BET BROMODOMAIN INHIBITOR, SUPPRESSES INFLAMMATORY MEDIATORS IN MICROGLIA THAT CONTRIBUTE TO NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASE"

Apr. 1- Apr. 5, 2017: AACR Annual Meeting 2017, American Association for Cancer Research, Washington, D.C.

Monday April 3rd, Zenith presents a late breaking abstract at the AACR meeting at a session that runs from 8AM to 12PM Eastern time. The abstract is embargoed at this time until March 31, but here is the title: "Preclinical development and clinical validation of a whole blood pharmacodynamic marker assay for the BET bromodomain inhibitor ZEN-3694 in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) patients" and a link to my previous post.

Mar 14, 2017 04:09PM
Mar 14, 2017 08:16PM

Mar 15, 2017 08:30AM
Mar 20, 2017 01:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply