...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I've had some thoughts along those lines as well.  I just can't imagine it would be only one pharma.  The obvious ones being AZN and Pfizer.  With no piece of RVX both have lots to lose potentially when you combine patent expirations with successful BOM (especially AZN).  I also find it hard to believe that Lilly and Roche have both completely lost interest in this space since their CETP inhibitor failures. Throw in Novo Nordisk and their interest in diabetes and the field of potential aquisitors starts getting crowded.

Don told me that Arthur Higgins told him once that most pharma deals get done when an interested party senses that someone else covets their potential target.   With all the $$$$ potentially at stake here one has to think there has to be some form of expressed interest and lots of watching the competition going on.  I truly hope that "going it alone" is not left as the option.  While I don't think it changes the course of BetOnMace I do think shareholders risk reward profile changes much for the better with a large pharma involved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply