...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces Overnight Marketed Equity Offering

Here is my interpretation (as I don't really know) of this announcement and I welcome others input...DYODD

IMO, by making this decision, management feels that this is the best alternative to preserve and optimize the fututre value of the company from a shareholder perspective compared to any other alternative that they may have had or considered. Therefore, one cannot conclude that RVX did not receive any partnership deal offers, but perhaps you could conclude that if they did, they must not have been good enough compared to making this secondary offering.  And if that's the case, then management is doing shareholders right.  

As I also reflect further upon the increased near weekly announcement activity of late by RVX, it also makes sense to me that a company would want to do this if they were making a secondary offering in order to drum up more wide spread interest.  I would think that this level of announcement activity might not be as necessary if you were going down the path of a partnership deal because any potential partners would already be well aware.  So my guess is this offering was decided some time ago by RVX.  

Anyway, they need capital and maybe they were only getting low ball offers so they decided this to be the best course of action. This of course does not mean it's the only course of action and they may or may not still be working on other deals in the future.  For now, this is getting more and more interesting by the week, but we all knew something had to finally give!

Time will tell as it always does...

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply