...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

When I saw the title of the webcasts, I crossed my fingers that Apabetalone would show synergy with SGLT2 inhibitors.

Why?

Well, this class of medications is the current wonder drug in medicine. They have quickly vaulted to the forefront of treatment either ahead or just behind Metformin in guidelines.

Prescriptions for these medications will be climbing for the next decade at least.

So, any future study involving Apabetalone and diabetics will see a significantly higher percentage of patients on SGLT2 inhibitors at baseline. Given the current findings, this should help Apabetalone achieve endpoints.

The CKD numbers were impressive. Some wanted to know GFR data but preventing MACE is more important. RVX should be able to get breakthrough status for MACE prevention in CKD imho.

As for the share price, many fatigued investors and traders are exiting. I can understand that. The financial picture remains unclear.

However, we know that a PAH and HIV study will be/are occurring. We also know that partnering discussions are happening on multiple fronts. This company is moving forward.

Ultimately, I would like to see many trials initiated with more than one partner if possible.

Patience should win out here in the end.

bfw

New Message
Please login to post a reply