...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Corporate Update Webcast and Conference Call December 16, 2021 @ 2 PM MST

You nailed it fuzzy. 

It is great to at least hear something. We'll get positive news one way of the other. Whether it is fake news or something substantive and proveable will be the question. Will the boat load of gold have arrived from Africa? Will we see evidence of actual dosing prior to the update?

Stellar news would be Don announcing his retirement and introducing the new CEO, someone with an exemplary reputation in biotech science and biotech financing.

I'm finding it hard to watch another of Don's presentations because it is difficult to listen to someone spewing BS. The forward looking statements are already present in the press release "Phase 2 clinical trial is evaluating apabetalone in combination…". did I miss something?

After reviewing the presentation list just posted by BDAZ I remain hopeful for the science. On a selfih note I am absolutely convinced that apabetalone would be a game changer for my health because it increses HDL and reduces inflammation. This would be an incredible benefit to me.

Good way to start the week. Lets hope Don has great news and that he is honest for a change. Surely his staff must make him away for the reputation he has built for himself.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply