...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Buckeyes I totally agree with your post. Holding this stock is not for the feint or heart which may be the biggest understatement of the year!  Lol. 

One point that I think we may all lose sight of is that Covid over the past several years (maybe not so much now) poses trouble to trials.

Since BetOnMace pre-pandemic just missed by a smidge, I can see that Management may exude caution to the wind on starting the next trial for fear that Covid taints results.  

AND I can also foresee that for this next trial, that may also be figuring out how to test BOTH BetOnMace2 along with long haul Covid improvement within the same trial which I think they have eluded to.

And if so, then this is way more complicated than the first trial for many reasons.  So not only do they need to think it all through and learn from the past failure, but they also must consider the timing for when the outside Covid environment is condusive for the next trial.  

Unfortunately the environment is way more complicated than it was for the first trial and given a near miss I can see they need to not only figure out what to do next but also when and how.  I know this feels like forever.  I'm just trying to rationalize the why.  

My sense is that with the world improving maybe we will get some good news soon.  While I'd love for a BP buyout I'm still not so sure that's their plan.  I think they are just waiting for the when, what, and how going forward.  

But with what little info we actually receive from RVX and so infrequently my best guess is as good as anyone else's.  

Let's go!

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply