...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Resverlogix Announces Voting Results from the 2023 Meeting of Shareholders

I'm no expert here but have been thru an experience or two.  This voting process is really more geared to vote him in, not out.  

The CEO works at the discretion of the BOD and the BOD therefore can fire the CEO at any time.  

So it would be extremely unlikely this act would ever happen as a result of a public voting process and frankly if it did then shame of the BOD really.  

Rather, if the BOD was dissatisfied enough with the CEO for whatever reason, and whenever, they would just fire the CEO at that time and not wait for an annual voting process to occur.

If the BOD did wait for the annual voting process and use their united votes against, well that would be an embarrassment quite frankly and I know all of you are thinking this whole story already is an embarrassment.  That I will not defend!  

The fact that the BOD has not done so yet in "the case of BOD vs Don" tells me in fact that they are aligned enough to be happy with where we are at currently until we either see evidence to the contrary or some real progress.  

So bottom line in the meantime is that the jury is still out.

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply