...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hear you koo. But technically, the company may be in a default status by COB today, on an agreement that brings the heart of the company (IP), and frankly the ONLY positive that we have, into question. Just triggering into this high level "default status" seems pretty freaking material to me and should warrant some communication on this status ("if" this is indeed the status at COB today, actually). 

There could also be a time-frame for "cure" for the default though, which could delay an official default status as well. Usually 1 week or maybe even 30 days, depending on the original negotiation, but something like that could possibly delay things for a bit also, maybe.

The reason this is important to me, is that

1. I simply want to know if the critical IP for a speculative investment is now vulnerable and at risk,

2. will there be new leadership via conversion for my investment (could be good or bad),

3. am I getting further diluted via a large Hepa conversion (maybe worthwhile in the bigger picture),   

4. I just want to know, and feel I have the right to know what's going on with my investment.

From a business perspective, I do understand and appreciate waiting until something is actually defined, or appropriately triggered.

If we don't get a status update by tomorrow, all I can assume is that we are in default, and waiting out a cure period to exhaust or to come up with a solution. Personally, I can't think of anything else that would exempt a material update on the debenture, by tonight or tomorrow?

New Message
Please login to post a reply