Welcome To The Route1 HUB On AGORACOM

Route1 is the trusted provider of security and identity management network solutions that are redefining today's digital landscape

Free
Wow again! Didn't think anyone would respond to my post. There is no momentum here. None. Mgmt gets paid very well, they have been preaching the same thing for a number of years- and still zip when it comes to stock price. Is there a potential to be an overnight success with a good pr? Depends on the news I guess You say user base should grow? By what 500 users- they say that's good! Route 1 has not been able to land any big fish for years and years and years.. Keep this up and before you know it a decade would have passed. I sold most my shares for a loss not too long ago. Don't believe that they can turn it around. If I am wrong, so be it. Not prepared to wait another few years for this to move. Looking back on the thread- even you posted in October 2010 that things were going well- 6 years later? Still feel the same way? I guess investors would take a 100% increase gladly and be done. Forget the 1.00 we were all hoping for! We may never see that as it is, unless there is some miracle and news sends this thru the roof. Very very unlikely.
New Message
Please login to post a reply