high grade gold & moly

15 Gold properties & 1 Molybdenum resource - Beardmore & Geraldton, N/W Ontario.

Free

Hey,,,don't visit here that often,,,but just wanted to clear my point of view.

I think RMK will define more ore and announce the start of production some time ths year. Probably 4th quarter 2009 is my guess.

My take of RMK is they have a very strong plan to define more ore and then they will announce a plan to go into production, but they need a few things first. They need to have a higher POG and find just a bit more ore,,,,which they will.

Also my main point about RMK is they do not hype the company. Always working behind the scenes and probably much more happening than many of us know,,,,it's just you will not get news about every detail like some other juniors. Some juniors announce they plan to do a Magnetic grid survey,,,then they announce the start of the survey,,,then they announce the finish of the survey,,,,and finally they may release some news which no on really understands about the Mag survey discussing the results.

With RMK they recently released a news report that a survey has been completed and they intend to use that data for future drilling. Everyone was surprised that they did a Mag survey. That's the difference IMO.

Good luck to all longs.--- Tim

New Message
Please login to post a reply