Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Carmine didn't know what he had until a friend of mine communicated with him on the assets in War Eagle. Carmine was gloating he was going to sell all his shares at .30/share. Now Carmine is an expert and everyone is waiting for the Great Carmine to speak..unreal. The only people I want to hear speak is from the SFMI news release and quarterly's.

I am in this for the long haul and haven't sold any of my SFMI stock. I don't want to take a chance I won't be able to buy at a low. I did by GHDC at a low, sold it at a high, then bought it back again at a low. Waiting to sell GHDC at a high again.

Nobody can predict the direction of what the stock will be in one week. I actually thought it will climb back to .40 and hold instead big sell off at end dropping SFMI to .33/share.

I understand SFMI is getting more exposure and more people are collecting data on whether to purchase the stock for the long haul as many of us have done. I am looking forward when SFMI is on the Canadian and Brazilian stock exchange...until then...all of us can play Jimmy the Greek and hit every once in a while..but nobody can accurately predict the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply