Sonde Resources Corp

Exploration and production of oil and natural gas.

Free

No Response from Canadian Superior Management

posted on Nov 07, 2009 09:01AM

It appears that there is nobody home at Canadian Superior Energy. I sent them an E-mail on their website and as yet I have not received a response from them. In the "old days" Jake Harp or Mike Coolen would have E=mailed back right away. So now that we are under "New Management" what is wrong with this picture? Please post here if you have written to Canadian Superior Energy and if you get a response back. I will do the same if I eventually get one.

The other interesting thing according to Investor Village is that Greg Noval hasn't sold his shares yet, and that he and his deep pocketed friends may be holding on to their shares and plotting their return. Well if there are no new facts then I suppose that the speculation will begin. SNG's Q-3 returns should be out around November 17th, if the company has indeed returned to normal reporting. I guess that we will have to wait until then for the goods and if there is no Q3 report on time then we should all start to worry. For now it appears that Canadian Superior Energy has become the 5th submarine in the Canadian Navy as it is on "silent running".

P.S. It certainly is boring now without Greg Noval around. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. What do you think?

Best Wishes; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply