Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Very few small cap exploration companies ever see production. I bought starfield shares based on the massive reserves in Nunavit, and the hydromet system they are, or were, working on. Since then, I see more drilling at stillwater and moonlight and shares being dilluted to acomplish this. I would feel a lot more optimistic if they were to focus thier efforts up north a bit. You can guess by my spelling, I am no expert, but I plan to buy more shares as the potential is still there. I also do not want to spend my summer at the computer and I'm think were at the bottom. Maybe it's just me, but it's like the're trying to knock the price down to scare off the little guys such as I (eg. sitting on overdue drill results). I write this post as more of a question than a statement. If some of you experts want to point out were I'm wrong, that would be great.

New Message
Please login to post a reply