Becoming a leading uranium producer in the United States

Taking deposits into production in New Mexico and Wyoming

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Mickey Fulp on Strathmore

posted on Oct 11, 2009 11:27AM

From a recent Seeking Alpha article that featured an interview with Mickey Fulp:

MF: Another junior I very much like in this sector is Strathmore Minerals Corp. (STHJF.PK), which operates in Wyoming and New Mexico. Strathmore is the true super uranium junior company. Strathmore is focused on the Gas Hills of Wyoming and the Roca Honda Deposit in the Grants Mineral Belt of New Mexico. The company presently has about 140 million pounds in the ground resources—by far the highest number of pounds of any company in this sector. These two flagship projects will be relatively near-term producers.

Strathmore will monetize several projects that are not core assets, and recently announced the sale of one of them. They are selling their Powder River Basin properties to Bayswater Uranium Corporation (TSX.V: BAY) for $30 million. The monies from this sale will enable them to permit the two flagship projects and work toward feasibility.

So these are catalysts that could move the Strathmore price, which is presently about 60 cents. A couple of analyst reports coming out of financial institutions are also very bullish on Strathmore now.

TER: What does the timetable look like?

MF: We expect the mine permit application to be submitted very soon to the state of New Mexico for Roca Honda, and the commencement of a bankable feasibility study for that project early in 2010. In the Gas Hills, Wyoming, they are working on the draft of their mine application that will be submitted sometime in 2010.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/165894-mickey-fulp-rare-earths-are-flavor-of-the-year?source=yahoo

New Message
Please login to post a reply