TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

At some point you have to wake up from the dream, yes baires is trying to help but he sees no evidence that anyone lied to him or he would be upset . He has fallen in love with a stock and did not look at things in an objective way.

If nothing but positive things are wrote and passed on from "insiders" and none of it ever comes through for at least the 5 years that i read back, then maybe something is wrong. I read next week for years, updates that never had an item come true. 12 companies bidding on us, more trying to get in, blackout periods which don't happen till a deal is just about done. More companies other than the 10 interested trying to get in on the bidding. Add a few thousand more posts, all totally positive, even after it was halted for 2 years. People teaching each other how to buy a halted stock,Black being convinced after he was hailed a hero here to sell some.

Baires if you don't see anywhere in the 1000 posts where someone might have mislead you i am not sure what to tell you.

I was told through a private message this went on for almost 10 yrs.

Then to end in receivership and not one post considering this. That is your first hint baires.

Baires there is absolutely no thread, no chance, and no insider telling you there is. There are no insiders left in tdc, there is no tdc. Yes i am pissed, very odd it seems the positive posters for years aren't upset.

New Message
Please login to post a reply