Copper-zinc exploration in the Flin Flon-Snow Lake VMS Belt

Recent Results Include 6.69% Copper Over 71.69 Metres and 3.74% Copper Over 21.77 Metres

Free
Message: Welcome To All VMS Shareholders and Prospective Shareholders

Welcome To All VMS Shareholders and Prospective Shareholders

posted on Jan 29, 2009 03:00PM

Good evening to you all. I want to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to the VMS Ventures IR HUB.

As you know, Rick, Keith and the entire VMS team have worked tirelessly to bring the company to this point. I've known both Rick and Keith for a few years now and can tell you VMS Ventures investors are better served than most for having them on board. To this end, please read my blog post on the quality of VMS leadership.

This IR HUB is the next logical step in the company's progression. With so many investors and prospective investors from around the world now following VMS, the time has come to unite everyone in one centralized location free of timezones and geographical barriers.

While VMS was a free shareholder community on AGORACOM, several hundred thousand page views were generated by investors. Now, with the addition of direct communication from both management and internal IR, the sky is the limit!

Onward and upward.

Best Regards,
George Tsiolis
Founder
AGORACOM

New Message
Please login to post a reply