Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free

Sprott is buying every day. And when he buys 100k shares the price goes up 10%. If he had the goal of having only a 15-20% stake that would take us to something in the ballpark of what we would be worth in a buyout scenario (no less than $15 a share) and at that point I would still expect a premium to be given because PGM deposits as RICH as Wellgreen are very rare.

I don't plan on selling until the the insiders start to sell (and by that I mean significant selling) or bad news comes out to the point that the reason why I first invested in Wellgreen no longer applies. I don't expect that to happen.

I use the same philosophy for all my investments. I will give you an example. I first bought shares in Prophecy Resource two year ago because it had UO, Chandgana, and Lynn Lake in that order. When Wellgreen came to be in the fold, it was moved to the first reason. I had high hopes of significant profit from UO. After being in production for nearly a year I got sick of waiting for a profit. There were a lot of reports that should have came out such as the feasibility study on Chandgana that was never released to the public and at that point, the reason why I became a shareholder in PCY to begin with was null and void. So I sold and put my money in NKL shortly after the resource estimate came out. The Ni 43-101 is a fact and I wish PCY had more facts but such as life. NKL is the real deal. PCY may own 22.5M shares of NKL but do the math on what that would be worth to shareholders of PCY Vs. what it will be worth to shareholders of NKL. When I seen this it was time to jump ship and move to NKL, because the reason why I like both PCY and NKL is because of Wellgreen. I don't say this to bash PCY as I still have high hopes that Chandgana will get the permit, I just want people to do their own math and see the numbers with their own eyes. Now if they like the coal in Mongolia buying or holding shares of PCY might be a good choice for them. But if they share my thoughts as listed above there are more gains to be made with NKL unless PCY gets the permit for Chandgana in less than a year. I hope that makes sense.

I expect NKL will be bought out in a year at multiples of where we are at now. I'm not saying there won't be corrections along the way, but I am saying I think that they will be bought just as this last correction was.

New Message
Please login to post a reply