Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The drum I've been beating lately .... is that this whole WTG situation under the misManagement of Daniel Major is in a serious state of disarray. They are overreacting and/or underreacting to every nuance of events. Posters..... by questioning the wisdom within the NR's are exposing this disarray. One need not wonder why Institutions and Fund Managers are not holding significant positions in WTG. They are more experienced in seeing reality.

I recall the jubilation when a new CEO was hired Jan./2011. We are now looking forward with jubiliation when Daniel Major is replaced. It is just that simple.

The following table is courtesy of Chadio. It begs the question, how many underwater fathoms are Maxim and Sergey?

http://apps.cnbc.com/view.asp?…..country=CA

Providing that I understand the table and do the math correctly......

Maxim Finskiy is underwater to the amount of ............. $70,550,000 (+loans, + +)

Sergey Yanchukov is underwater to the amount of ...... $10,260,000

We have the making of a "perfect storm"…….. debt, losses, mistrust

I am going to predict that Daniel Major's days are now numbered.

I shudder to think what Daniel Major will say at the PDAC to justify WTG's market performance.

as a side bar.... I wonder when Daniel Major will start openly blaming minority retail shareholder's opposition to the Merger as the reason why WTG shareprice is caving.

New Message
Please login to post a reply