The former Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

The company is now known as FUSE Cobalt.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Horseshoe lake completely on wildcat property

posted on Sep 20, 2009 10:32AM

I see on the rice lake map that Horseshoe lake is completely on wildcat property and if you look at the map in the San/Strikepoint letter of agreement you will see that the volcanics fall in the wildcat property also and this is one of the 100% areas. Let's hope the gold drilling gets richer further to the west. I think this stock is so overlooked.

I also do not see the San/strikepoint agreement as a solid one. They talk like the agreement is still in negotiation and that either party can walk away before December.

Maybe San Gold is expecting a takeover offer before then and Management is leaving themselves some room to manoever so they don't get left off the belt.

Very curious that San did not lock this up and maybe Strikepoint is waiting for drill results to negotiate a better deal.

excerpt from the San/Strikepoint letter of agreement:

The Strike Point property consists of twenty six claims covering 3595 hectares adjacent to the northwestern boundary of San Gold's Rice Lake gold mine and mill property at Bissett, Manitoba, located a 3 hour drive from Winnipeg. During 2008, StrikePoint Gold conducted mapping and prospecting activities on the Strike Point property and added six more claims to the original 20 claims to cover new showings to the north. The Strike Point property is underlain by Archean volcanic rocks that are identical to or similar to the hanging wall volcanic rocks that host San Gold's Hinge and Cohiba zones. As well, an embayment of volcanic rocks extends northward across the regional Wanipigow Shear where it contains mafic volcanics and interbedded iron formations that remain largely unexplored. More importantly, the hanging wall volcanics of the southern part of the Strike Point property contain structural elements that are identical or similar to the structures that host San Gold's Hinge and Cohiba zones. Significantly, the Strike Point property contains the western 5 kms of a 10 km long faulted fold axis that extends eastward from Horseshoe Lake to the San Gold No. 1 mine. This important 10 km long structure is considered to be a possible mineralization conduit for the multiple parallel Hinge Structures on the San Gold mining lease.

New Message
Please login to post a reply