Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Oscar,

Oh Oscar. You must think we are all idiots, even after everything that has transpired here. Anyone, I mean ANYONE, with a SINGLE neuron in their brain, could see that the simple fact that you inserted the following line "THIS IS NOT A PRESS RELEASE IT IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE RECEIVED BY MYSELF FROM MR. FOLEY AND I AM REPRINTING IT WITH HIS PERMISSION." sells you out as a last minute desparado, trying to help whoever else in scamming us shareholders to keep believing in this nonsense.

This is DONE...DONE....DONE!!

The sad truth? In the "old west" you could deal with people face to face, not behind the safety of a computer screen, sitting anonymously telling whatever story you think others would believe, in the absence of substantive documentation or other proof. If Mr. Foley is so great and wonderful then why doesn't he step up and make things right. I won't hold my breath. We are all out of money and luck on this one.

Anyone still interested in proving me wrong? Clock's ticking.........still............

Wake up!!!! It's starting to be fun reading all the hype now as the desparation grows.

New Message
Please login to post a reply