Welcome To the Xcite Energy Limited HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The freefall continues this morning.

Yes I did get my order filled at 3.50.

Now I am putting in an order for 3.00, but I hope that we will not be getting there.

There is a question of financing in the future. I saw this with IAE and how the SP was driven down for the institutional investors to get an amazing price i think for 1.70 or 1.75.

At that time the stock was 3.00, I was fortunate to get out at 2.75, but that was only luck as I wanted to buy into this stock.

We could be seeing the same thing here, the institutional guys driving this one down on perceived weakness, because the private investors don't have a clue how to read the press release. Short term traders were expecting to see 160 - 200 mm barrels of the black stuff, but that is field wide and this report was only aimed at the FSP area.

The pressure tests for the shut in period and the very short flow period could not have given them enough data to do a complete CPR, and they did mention this as well, numerous times.

Us small guys are getting fleeced. This could last a couple of weeks, long enough to let the BOD know that it is always the big boys who control the stock, and they will have to capitulate and dilute.

They always win. The only thing a private guy can do is have patience and wait for the real valuations. Eventually the big guys are going to want to make their "quotas" and the share price will rise to meet the "expectations" and the bonuses at year end will flow.

patience, that is all we have.

Andy

New Message
Please login to post a reply