Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

It will be interesting to see how Zenyatta & RPA decide to interpret this information in the PEA. The only logical solution would be to use a base case or a couple for that matter in the PEA. I doubt the samples are drastically different from one another but each NDA will probably require different variations in specs. All of which take time (SGS) and expertise (Dr. Chahar) to produce.

But you are spot on in your questions. That's exactly what makes the graphite space so unique and unlike all other markets. Gold = Gold. Silver = Silver. Graphite = ... not so much. Every deposit is different and each will have their own unique characteristics & properties.

I do believe people are focusing too much on the "projected" selling price for the graphite. After all, it's only a projection based on market analysis. If you take a read through a number of graphite PEA reports out there, you will see that numbers higher than even $8,500 have already been used for battery grade graphite. The real question relates to the testing being done to substantiate these claims.

Some flake companies have been successful in producing battery grade graphite and have successfully tested it in a battery. The main issue here for flake graphite relates to the significant yield loss on producing spherical graphite of approximately 50%-75% and the cost to get it there (use of acids), of which they haven't been very transparent.

As many here have already shown, specs released by Zenyatta look to be on par with those of synthetic graphite used in li-ion batteries. I only expect improvement from the metallurgical testing being done by SGS. They may be very quiet at the moment, but I take that as a sign of confidence. It's not retail they need to convince here, it's the multi-nationals already under NDA. People can make things up all they want, but I do believe Zen will let the graphite do the talking for them.

Thanks again for the update Glorieux.

TaKeNoTeS

"Thanx for that update G ... muchly appreciated.

If we've got 30-40 samples circulating, all with different specs., how many volumes (pages) in size will the PEA end up being???

And, how do they determine the "average" numbers for any ONE of the characteristics of the Cg in ZENs assesment/value?

Just wondering."

New Message
Please login to post a reply