Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Hi Mark

Thanks for the reply and the comments. To be clear I share your frustration and I do agree that especially since the June 18th NR this has not been a fun ride. For those that bought in the high 4s or even 5 even more so.

Short of having a caustic bake process that would cost very close to or more than the B2B selling price the high end graphite the business case is sound. Does that take us above $2/share? I think so. Will it take us to 10, 20 , 30+ I hope so. Surely if we had the caustic bake info/cycle times/consumption/recycling rates in hand we could do a much better job of nailing down some valuations.

People can say what they please within certain limits.. we have that undervalued freedom here thankfully. However at some point either Zen can come forward with a Take Off, LoI, something or we may all get a notice asking us to vote on the proposal.

How about we tip a drink before the AGM and ask Aubrey some questions once he is finished the presentation? Im sure we will have LOTS of like minded investors eager for the same.

Cheers

Mongo

New Message
Please login to post a reply