Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Hi Money75,

I'm still here, just don't read the boards everyday anymore. Less stressful that way as we continue to wait. Yes, we are delayed once again. It is what it is as Zenyatta is dependent on 3rd parties like it or not. As far as I'm concerned though, not much has changed other than the share price. If anything, things have only gotten better.

When it comes to metallurgical process development, it is never simple and takes time to get it right. Even when Zen does release the PEA, the work does not stop there. They will continue to optimize the process and seek to make improvements. It's all in the normal course of business.

From the latest NR, they were able to reduce the NaOH regent dosage by 86% which is excellent. Of course people will like to point out that we don't know the starting dosage so we can't conclude on the significance of the 86%. Which is correct if you were to ignore the other part of the statement which was that "optimization of the NaOH consumption was achieved such that re-cycling was eliminated thereby reducing costs related to introduction of re-cycling engineering & equipment."

So what can we take away from these statements. How that reads to me is that the NaOH regent dosage is now low enough that the costs of re-cycling the NaOH outweighs the benefits and savings received from re-cycling. In addition, it simplifies the purification process by eliminating the additional engineering & equipment. All of which translates to significant cost savings.

It's a game of wait and see at the moment, but I will continue to wait as I'm comfortable with my holdings.

Best regards and a happy New Year to all!

TaKeNoTeS

New Message
Please login to post a reply