Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

well said Threshold.

- Management:
The management team assembled is rock solid:
AE-Chahar-Yamashita-Stowe and a very under-appreciated asset of Don Hains as a technical advisor.

- Financing:
They sure have done an amazing job of keeping this baby at a tight float. Aubrey is already on record of saying that when they need to raise capital for the next phases of the project all avenues will be explored. Hopefully they keep this float as tight as possible.

- IRR:
The IRR is an absolute monster of a a task to figure out. I have run a very basic, bare-bones model it many times for Albany. I should have added that the upper-range 95% maximum i got was with some tweaking. It entailed some potential (yet not unrealistic) upgrades to what we have been given to work with (ie. whittle and floatation/processing optimization being key). The 95% is not my expectation.

- The Approach:
Some people may not like it, but look at the NR's from last fall, look at the 43-101 release. All got tanked on good news. Why release a bunch of NR's when you can box them all into a PEA and drop them on the market all at once for everyone to gaze wide-eyed at.

There are many things to like about this company, but the above are essential to keep in mind.

Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply