Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Boys and Girls, I think the following poster has the correct attitude. Its chill time. One month, 20 days, 2 months, 33 days, 3 months. You know what you have. Its golden, its the best, don't sweat it. Don't worry be happy! 1-7-7-7

Recommended By
Bills16
cbs12311
Josephus

of 12928

I've tuned out for quite a few days, came back and read the posts here as well as the 'other' site. Everybody just needs to chill. Next to the bashers' ongoing tireless propaganda campaign, attempting to nail down Zen related events to specific dates or fairly tight timelines has historically been the most divisive feature associated with the stock. I've owned now for more than four years and every so often a general date is thrown out that over time morphs into the gates of hell opening up if that timeline is not delivered by the company. By now I realize its not Zen's character to prioritize the calendar related itinerary of share holders..... If this is so troubling than each and every one of us can make the personal decision to sell. But the lack of volume is suggesting we are doing otherwise.

We have our irons in many fires and the company understands the multifaceted trail of events that lie before us - a step taken now or out of turn will not serve us better because we shareholders demand it due to anxiety. And for God's sake don't let us become divided over a (delayed) occurrence that by now we've come to understand is typically emblematic. To do so is tantamount to employing the same deluded logic that is clouded by that Crystal substance found in our Nuclear pal's head.

I'm going to the backyard to enjoy the sunshine and crack open a cold beer. 2-3 years from now it will be freshly squeezed orange juice and Dom Perignon at my newly purchased Lake of Bays cottage, (and I'll serve it with a quiet grin at how my long standing patience paid off).

New Message
Please login to post a reply