Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

So how are things going after the first week? The communications have been good, that's a plus. But what they've communicated perhaps was not what was expected. JJ's report was on everyone's lips. Where was it? Did AE actually suspend it so the BOD could keep on getting paid? If I were just voted onto the board, the first thing I would've done was check out the status of the met report. At the very least, you'd know whether it was done or not. So what's the scoop?

The yellows got voted in, in large part, because they claimed they would have no financing issues. That was music to the ears of jaded ZEN shareholders after AE's attemp had fallen flat, at roughly $500,000. So is it not curious that their first financing is apparently intended to be raised on the pocketbooks of current shareholders? And that they are prepared to raise even less than folks were disappointed with in AE's attempt? And aren't they just covering their behinds by saying that they will be OK with less than $500,000, hoping to avoid the awkwardness of AE's efforts falling short?

Oh, and I think people were pissed off with AE hiring buddies. The first hire by the new group was a buddy. 

So after a week, it looks an awful lot like meet the new boss, same as the old boss. It's early, so things might tip back to their promised ways, but the financing situation must still be very desperate, and if they do not have big pockets lined up, that missing report better knock our socks off when released.

New Message
Please login to post a reply